The proximity of Tagaytay City to Metro Manila, plus its cool climate and lush surroundings, has made it the go-to place for those who want to easily break away from the urban bustle.
To get to Taal Vista Hotel, enter South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and exit to Santa Rosa or Eton Greenfield. Drive straight to Tagaytay City via Aguinaldo Highway. Travel time from Metro Manila is approximately 1.5 hours.
With an address in this top Philippine tourist destination, the hotel lets you easily access an array of prime attractions. Most notable is Taal Volcano — a geological wonder for being a volcano within a lake within a volcano — on which you can go hiking after a 30-minute boat ride across Taal Lake. Other places of interest you can visit include:
- Casino Filipino – right across the hotel
- Sky Ranch – right next to the hotel
- Flower Farm – 10 minutes
- Splendido Taal Golf Club – 10 minutes
- Gourmet Farms – 20 minutes
- Ilog Maria Bee Farm – 30 minutes
- Pink Sisters (Convent of Divine Mercy) – 30 minutes
- Caleruega – 30 minutes